12/7/07

WTF (We Terminate Fairies)

I'm both happy and angry right now:

Happy!:

I'm getting viewership from other countries and states! I don't know if they're just skipping by it, but hey, you're welcome here! By all means, look around. I have enough posts to keep you busy for hour(s).

I'm also happy because the days until Christmas are numbered! 18, to be exact. (stamps feet like excited toddler)

Zane has a new song up on his myspace! myspace.com/zanenoises. It's called 'Melancholy' and it's fricken fantastic. It makes me feel like I'm walking down a street at night, with the streetlamps being the only thing luminating my path. Oh and Dave (musicfromblueskies, myspace) has a new song up on his myspace and it sounds excellent recorded. Called 'Dance On'. Job well done with that.

ANGRY!!!!! Blarblebarblebarble:

I found out that if I get my FLiP, I'm gonna need to upgrade the RAM on my computer which is gonna cost a good chunk o' money. Ma pops and I are gonna go see if we can search for some RAM on Sunday and hopefully I won't have to worry about it by the time I get it. I'd be pretty damn mad if I couldn't start making videos for Youtube.

Not only that, but I feel writer's block creeping up on me again.

We found ourselves on Pluto
So then we went ahead and put our jackets on
We layed out several multi-level chess tables
And a dragon went and stole my pawn


~-~


No comments: