10/21/08

these lullabies send me to dark.

it's late and i'm typing but my autopilot's on.

talent show auditions tomorrow. i still don't know if I can do more than one act.
Song I'm playing there has changed from Last Flowers to a song I wrote called Cranes. (lyrics will be up on my songmeanings page within the next 24 hours)

(autopilot remains on)

i still have songs that need configuring. then they'll go to Zane (at long last) and then he'll produce them and then send them back to me. (except the ones that i want left raw. e.g. three neighbors)

five albums bought:
Lifted - Bright Eyes. First listen = 6/10
I'm Wide Awake - Bright Eyes. First listen = TBD
Strawberry Jam - Animal Collective. First Listen = 9.9/10
Feels - Animal Collective. First listen = 8/10
Sung Tongs- Animal Collective. First listen = 7/10

the album's gone nowhere. i'll try working on it this week or next week. life's been busy. even the goddamn weekends.

...can i get a goddamn timpani roll?

~-~

2 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

To start this goddamn song!

It was a 6 when I first listened to it, now it's an easy 9.