3/3/09

-1.-1.-1.-1.-1.

i haven't recorded anything in ages. both video and audio. i blame my real life for it. my driver's ed course, while not difficult at all, took up so much of my afterschool life that i couldn't do anything other than homework when i got home. now that it's over, and track doesn't start for a couple of weeks, i'm hoping to get back on track with both my music and my main channel.

1. music

i have six songs that can be recorded at any time now. i wanted to record over vacation (last week) but I was too busy with driver's ed and skiing and tubing and spending two days at my brother's house and rearranging my living room and... yeah. it was a pretty busy vacation.

what i have on paper looks like this:

Family (new, tentative title)
Cougar Crossing
Vermont
Les miserables, partie deux (formerly ce que je veux. no, it's not in french)
Younger Dryas
Nacimiento (new-ish, in that it's been around for a while, but it's the first time it's ever been considered for an album)

In other news, Zane and I were planning on concocting an album for the RPM Challenge, but I have absolutely NO idea what happened to that. February, the month when the album is supposed to be recorded, has come and gone.

In more news, I'm thinking of posting a cover of At The Hop by Devendra Banhart on one of my channels. Might be videosforpictures, I've been meaning to revitalize that channel for a long time.

In even MORE news, I'm once again planning to be in the school talent show for two acts: The Snoozers and videosforpictures.

2. videos
I haven't posted any videos on my main channel in 2 and a half months. Which is by far my longest dry spell. I have a couple of ideas in my mind, one being general vloggery, another about Dailybooth, another being a... thing set to some old school Daft Punk.

I also want to get back into watching more.
-------
So yeah. Time to get things going again.

~-~

No comments: