1/16/08

Post 200

Happy 200th post to all!

I just wrote a new one, it's probably one of the better ones that I've made recently. It feels great to be able to put my music up on videosforpictures now. It's like a whole new outlet. Titled 'Bugs' and has a deep meaning hidden in my, as usual, cryptic lyrics. It's barely 3:00 minutes, and it's not polished enough to put online. Maybe in the next couple of days. I've just been so busy with schoolwork and other stuff besides music so that I can't focus on music. Naturally. I've been deprived of sleep lately too. I always go to bed around 10:30, but it takes a good solid hour for me to finally fall asleep. I think it's part of the whole stress deal that I'm facing right now with midterms looming in the near future...baweotapw35. not looking forward to those...

Anyways, thought the good ol' blog could use a little update. We're almost at a year that I've had this thing... I'm getting old... the fear of getting old...

~-~

No comments: