1/4/08

Yikes.

No posts since 12/19? I guess I have some catching up to do...

I've written 293847 songs since the last post.

Titles include:

Manhunt (sweet 16)
Leaving Home
Cold-blooded Killer

The more I play, the more I love writing songs. So I've been on a roll as of late.

I'd say some more stuff but I have to save stuff for my VLOGS that I'm gonna start making on a regular basis. Yes, I got my Flip Video, and I've already taken 114 videos with it. no joke.

Seriously considering changing my username from ofarevolution441 to something a little less copyright-infringed. Don't want Youtube to shut me down. I might use videosforpictures for that.

Otherwise. I've been bored.

Love my new computer, but I'm going to sleep. 10:00 feels late tonight for some reason...

Jay -131242-

No comments: