3/28/08

...and we can share our feelings...

i(squared) feel plagued with needing to play my piano every second of my life.

2i(squared) feel happy because i'm making music that i finally want to make.
-it's not anything like what was released on Very Three, my sound has almost completely changed.

3i(squared) feel nervous because i feel like my lyric writing has piqued. Honestly, I have little or no lyrics in my new stuff.

4i(squared) feel upset because i'm the worst runner on my track team.
-i'm not going to deny that i suck at running.

5i(squared) feel ecstatic because i played my first actual gig with the band I'm in.

6i(squared) feel scared because i know i'm going to die someday.

7i(squared) feel happy because i know i have a long life ahead of me.

8i(squared) feel lethargic because i've been worn out from running.

9i(squared) feel embarrassed because i know that someone that goes to my school will read this.

~-~

No comments: