3/20/08

Happy Birthday, Blog!

I haven't done anything on the web since Monday! So that means it's time to blog!

Changing the title soon so this will just become a regular blog.
I don't plan on writing solely about music anymore as I have lots of stuff to talk about nowadays outside music.

So yeah, haven't gotten around to making any videos lately.
Haven't had the energy as I've been running again.
Already brought myself back up to 30 minutes a day, which is pretty damn good considering I haven't run in 5 months.
I've been unbelievably exhausted afterwards, so I haven't really had the excitement that I usually have when I make a video.

hopefully I'll be able to do one tomorrow.
It's gonna be a long one composed of 293847 parts.

Very Three has just hit 200 downloads! *does happy dance*
of course, this probably wouldn't have happened w/o Dave, so giving credit where credit is due:
youtube.com/musicfromblueskies
wordsfromblueskies.wordpress.com

I've found myself writing again. Which is... weird. I've written 6 songs in the last two weeks. Which is enough music for another EP. Which is... weird.
But I'm promising myself that I won't go through the whole process again until summer. Recording is a tiring and long process, even if you have next to no equipment to do it with.

S'yah.
370 subscribers! I remember in July being all excited that I got my first one. *there's a blog post if you can be arsed to dig through the vast archives that is this blog*

and holy shit, i think this blog's a year old. *checks in separate window*
OMG. it is EXACTLY a year old today! Happy first birthday, blog!

I can't believe that I've been blogging for a year. I almost feel like more people should come here than to my Youtube page. But all the same.

See ya!

~-~

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday Blog! :)
Congrats on all the downloads and subscribers and stuff like that.

Dave said...

woop! credit! =)

Wish I could've been there from the beginning but happy birthday blog!