8/8/08

I'm not gonna lie.
I'm like on the borderline of depression right now.

For these reasons.
1) Weather's been shit. All summer.
2) I pretty much can't do anything on the Internet until my impossible math packet's finished.
3) I hate my job. And I'm not happy with my dad who wants me to work my cross country schedule around my work schedule which won't work. I know it won't work.
4) School's looming in the near future and videos are probably going to come to a complete halt.
5) I'm going to need to wait until Christmas until I get a new condenser microphone. First one's too quiet because it's meant for live shows, not studio recordings. Which means that I Am The Robot could be held back all the way into next year. Which would suck the bottom of my shoe.
6) I can't write anything right now because all this other shit's going on right now.
7) I've been feeling ridiculously tired all of the time.

Life's great.

~-~

1 comment:

Emily said...

aw jay. if it makes you feel any better i'm going to miss you a whole lot while i'm at the shore.




and i want you to smile. for me. please?