12/28/08

Digging deeper

I love how I always try to blog when it's midnight and I'm dead tired.

Things:
- Younger Dryas has turned into a 3-part song. It's almost at the point where the pieces all fit, but it's not quite there yet.
- I only managed to record one song since the last post. Have not started editing it.
- this is because i had to move my recording stuff for the annual Christmas Eve party.
- Downloaded Person Pitch by Panda Bear. It's amazing.
- Downloaded Agaetis Byrjun by Sigur Ros. It's not as amazing.
- Might be reviewing both of those next week for thenewnorm
- Might be making a video tomorrow for my main channel. I have several ideas. I just need to put them into action.
- Had my first winter track meet. Can't say I did that well.
- Started playing Pokemon Gold. The battle animation's so much better than Red/Blue/Yellow.
- I had calzones for dinner. Which apparently means 'underwear' in Spanish... thank you, JC.

Now if you'll excuse me...

~-~

No comments: