12/15/08

your lips turn blue and so do you

Show:
Everyone was amazing. Andrew Mello's pretty much my hero. Zanois ' set was flawless. Cocoa-Amaretto sounded beautiful. Megabeast was incredibly out of place, but still pretty funny.

All I'm gonna say about myself is that a lot of things did not go right... bound to happen, as it was my first solo show. Being up on stage by myself for 23 minutes was definitely a new experience. A very nerve-wracking one. I was very. very. nervous.
------------------
Recorded Music:
I'm thinking about coming out with an EP instead of a full-length. The thought of a full-length has become too daunting, I keep setting deadlines that I never reach, and all of the songs I have left to record have gone stale.

So I'm thinking of using the three songs that Zane (has worked/is working) on, and throw three new, acoustic tracks in. maybe something like this:

1. Jonestown
2. Paper Crane
3. The LHC
4. (unnamed song)
5. Firing Squad
6. Adding to An Echo Chamber
------------------
oh and watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRNsHOW43WI

kbai.

~-~



No comments: