5/26/08

Songmeanings

I'm entering all my lyrics (as in, whenever I write a new song) into songmeanings.net, which is a website where you can enter lyrics and people comment on them talking about their meanings, etc. Doubt that anyone will ever comment but it's cool to see your lyrics on a lyric site nonetheless!

I'm on there under the alias Videosforpictures. Which I think might be a permanent alias now that I have 100 subscribers under that name on the Youtube account. Might as well keep it.

Here
Is
The

Link

P.S. Thanks for the comments, Dave and Charlie (with a C) on my last post. Ya cheered me up!

BbAFABbAEbABbAFD
OOooooOOOOoo...

~-~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got to say, I commend you. I mean, you've certainly gotten out there with your music. With your posting the lyrics online for people to pick through & the videos of you playing & all.
Not that you'd be expected to get anywhere in a music career if you didn't take some critisizm. But like, with me, if it's something I really like to do I don't want anyone telling me their opinions about it. I just want to be blissfully unaware of the fact that I'm horrible & everyone thinks so, because I'm having a good time.
But it's great that you're diving in, & taking in all the comments [maybe].

Also, you're welcome. I wondered if my comment had even reached you.

Creepy stranger blog comments FTW!