7/13/08

Stuff.

Thing 1: Idea Book.

I've started a book of... things.
Kind of like Luther's 95 Theses, only some of them attack the US, and some of them are just ponderings. I added 16 today, but I'm going to cut it down to about 1 a day. Just to get my brain juices a flowing.

Thing 2: Revised Tracklist

Slip Case
Map With Odd Directions
Graph Paper
Adding to An Echo Chamber
LHC (title subject to change)
Obscura
Cyanide Lightyear

Thing 3: Recording
It's starting soon, but Zane is at SYMS until Friday, and I still have to wait another two weeks until I get my recording device. (Got a $152 paycheck, still need another 150 to get the recorder)

Thing 4: Artwork
I've been taking some pictures which might act as some type of artwork. Think inverted colors.

Thing 5: Nano-concerts
I might be putting up 10 second instrumental samples of the tracks in groupings of 3 on videosforpictures so people can get a taste of what it's going to sound like.

The end.

~-~

No comments: