7/7/08

Time for a Lengthy Post.

Well... it's going to start soon. Zane and I have been talking and he might come down this weekend to start recording.
Slip Case isn't even itself anymore and Pack Mentality might be replaced. It's funny how I'm still constantly wanting to change the tracklist although it's going to be started soon. I've always been like that.

Music I want to have in my hands at this moment:
Modern Guilt- Beck
Viva La Vida- Coldplay
med sud i eyrum vio spilum endalaust (i got it right without looking. omg.) - Sigur Ros

In other news, I think I'm starting to lose my faith. I'm not getting into that right now, just putting it out there. Might make a video where I debate with myself.

In other, less important news, I beat Metal Gear Solid 4 on the easiest difficulty. Stepping it up to normal and I'm getting pwned by the FROGs in the first act. I suck at video games.

In other, more important news than the less important news, but less important than the other news, da band (snoozers) finally got around to writing a new song with lyrics. It's about the apocalypse and it's called Pittsburgh. Hopefully when they both go off to music camp, they'll find someone who can drum so I can assume the role of keyboard/vocals. *fingers crossed*

well. I've got to leave. so much for a long post. bye.

No comments: