11/5/08

Update 1:

I have 8 songs done. (Although 2 are instrumental and more interludes than anything)

I'm pretty sure the final product will have 10 or 11 tracks. couple more adjustments need to be made on the 8 finished ones before I tackle the last 2 to 3. but i'm so close. there's a chance that this could come out by the end of the year.

It's short so far. I'm pretty sure the 8 songs i have right now run for 24 1/2 minutes.

A lot of the album so far is semi-electronic. There's only one entirely acoustic track. (well... two counting one of the interludes). Zane's produced two songs and they both sound amazing. I have two more songs in mind for him.

I've FINALLY arrived at an album title: "The Gang's All Here..." I have an album cover in mind. Lots of artwork already put together too.

so excited that this is happening. i haz big of a happy.



~-~

No comments: