11/13/08

Update 2:

i've come to the conclusion that map with odd directions is inoperable.
cross that off the list.

Instead, I wrote another one called Belly Up. It's still in the process of being finished, but it would definitely be a good replacement. (similar length, fits well with the mood, etc.)

Also need to do another vocal take on Three Neighbors...
----
Been listening to:
Radiohead B-sides (Gagging Order, Paperback Writer, Talk Show Host, etc. in some cases, I think they're better than the actual album material. which is nice. :)

Bright Eyes (Lifted has grown on me, as predicted)

Animal Collective (new album in 2 months omg)

Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago. I love the story behind how it was made and the music itself. Just all around amazing stuff. Strongly recommended.
----
I plan on getting Panda Bear's Person Pitch next.

two to three songs to go. might be done by the end of the month.

~-~

No comments: