11/14/08

Update 3:

Finished Belly Up. Possibly the best thing I've written. Note the emphasis on the 'the'. Yeah.

I'm going to be getting little or no recording time this week as my mom's on a weeklong vacation. And I'm gonna need to get loud on the rest of the songs that I need to record. And she doesn't like loud. Which leads to her interrupting me. And then i get angry because I was in the midst of laying down a perfect take... as you can guess, this has happened MULTIPLE times.

Things that need to be done this weekend:
- a good 10-12 hours of homework
- one song
- level 10 on i'minlikewithyou (iminlikewithyou.com (you are bound to get addicted.))
- un video pour l'autumn sessions
- possible horror film recording.

Yes, I'm working on a 'horror' film. It's called "Trebor Slaughterhouse from Nodnarb V". Here's the link to the first bit, but there's two things you should know before watching:
1. there's a gratuitous amount of swearing done by one character, so viewer discretion is advised.
2. we aren't using the intro where robert's like "oh my god, i'm so scared, etc."

(I'm T-Bone McGraw.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumP7IrETQw

And that's it.
BYE.



~-~

No comments: