8/15/07

(no title) for lack of a better title.

lifeless, but still supported
the memories go way back
don't look at me like that
you know exactly what you did
currently watching radio
currently waiting on it all to close
now no one knows how this will end
or what we're going to end up doing

when i am on the last steps (last legs?)
i will fall down

one left goes right
two rights go north
three rights go left
four lefts go nowhere

cold-blooded killer
the punches fall out front
don't call me out like that
you know exactly what I said
currently singing hymns now
the meteorite's in sight, all right, all right
people still worried
about who will lose and who will win tonight.

When I am on the last steps
I will fall down

the screech of feedback
the mindless crying
that all your dogs make
at a tin-can whistle.

(by the way this song was originally 7, but I made a billion changes to it, so by the time i was done with it, it was a completely different song. it's rhythm, chord progression, lyrics, timing, and feel is COMPLETELY different. it's almost popish...)

No comments: