6/6/08

ahhh ahhh ahhh...

I just played the current tracklisting through:

1) Psalm 1
2) Map With Odd Directions
3) Little Wolf
4) Adding to An Echo Chamber
5) Pack Mentality
6) Obscura
7) Cyanide Lightyear

It's sounding awesome. It clocks in at 32 minutes , ten minutes longer than Very Three. And it's going to be a hell of a lot better.

I still don't know when it's going to be out. Unfortunately, I'm going to probably be sick of these songs by the time I start recording, which should be sometime in late summer. I think what I'm going to do in order to eliminate getting sick of them is set them aside, write new material for another EP, get enough material built up for that and then record the two EPs at once. Possibly. In fact, it might just become one big album if that DOES happen. Just speaking hypothetically though.

I feel like I should be doing something...

Right now I have 35 dollars saved up for my Tascam DR-1 recorder with built in stereo mics, 320 kbps MP3 quality, USB connection, and low frequency eliminator to eliminate handling and wind noise. AMAZING. And it's only 300 bucks. It'll be just my luck that they'll stop selling them by the time I have enough money for it.

I'm excited! Lifeisgreat.

~-~

No comments: