6/12/08

Robot Intro?/Drums!

(static)
Hello, i am the robot.
My name is videosforpictures.
Sometimes I make songs when i am happy, other times i am not so happy.
(static) -volved
Here is my
here is my
here is my
here is my
here is my music.
track 1 commences in 5 4 3 2 1.

... it sounds a lot cooler when heard. might be either a track 0 or a hidden track at the end. won't be an actual intro though.

I just applied drums to Psalm I for fun just to see what it sounds like. It felt a little too fast-paced, which didn't really help but I got a good feeling of what the song will sound like. Right now, i'm stuck over whether there should be a crash cymbal during the intro or if i should save it and then just let it blow up in the climax. I think i'm going to go with the latter, but i'm not entirely decided yet.

Map with odd directions is going to be good with drums too. It's already safe to say that.
Friar Marco will probably only be half-drummed.
ATAEC is going to be nightmarish to record drums on, but i'll at least attempt it. If not, it'll be just piano.
Pack Mentality... is already just drums, so I know how that sounds...
Obscura will be segued in by the drums on Pack Mentality which I think will sound great.
Cyanide Lightyear should sort of be like Psalm I: I won't really know when to get aggressive and not. The intro's going to be a bitch to drum. (The intro's like 2349 times faster then what you hear on youtube, but it sounds 2349 times more amazing)

Long story short, I don't know if all the songs will have drums, because I'm still transitioning between just piano and more instruments. (There will be kazoo and cowbell, by the way)

Alright. Well I've got it all planned out. Now I just need something to record it with.

~-~

No comments: