8/18/09

1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2

Another song just popped into my head. I'm in the midst of figuring out the piano bit, it feels like it'd have to be accompanied with drums and an organ setting. It's called Mr. Johnson and I have the lyrics. It's about a corrupt businessman in his mid 30s and karma. That's about all I have to say, it has a different ending that sets it apart from the majority of the other songs I've written.

In other news, I got very into Interpol today. In particular, their first album, Turn On The Bright Lights, released in '02. The tracks that stood out to me were Obstacle 1, PDA, and The New, but it all sounds great to me. Look it UP.

I also like Evil and Slow Hands off of Antics, but I have yet to listen to that album in full.

That's about all I have left to say. I have 60 pages left of Absalom, Absalom by William Faulkner. I won't say that it's a bad book, but on the reading difficulty scale, it's like a 9.5/10. 10 being utter gibberish.

Was gonna go mini-golfing today, but that never materialized.

~-~

No comments: