4/13/08

Alright Enough of this Drawing Board BS...

Time for an actual blog.

Pack Mentality is processing as we speak. It's definitely the most out there song that I've put on videosforpictures, I hope that no one thinks I'm psycho for writing it.

The whole planning phase of the album is done for the most part (Just need to sort out what's going on with the last 2-3 songs, everything else sounds in place). I lost the notebook that I had all my ideas the album in at school and I have yet to find it. Pretty piassed about that.

This is way more exciting than Very Three to me because unlike Very Three, Rise/Set's going to have some composition to it. It's not just going to be a random compilation of songs I've recorded, it's going to be the real thing.

Well as short as that was, that's all for now. I'm still waiting for Pack Mentality to process. Blah.

~-~

No comments: