4/27/08

OCD

Ok, so the Tigger vs. Buzz Lightyear video's finally on it's way to Youtube. Which is great, i'm extremely proud of it and I think it'll be one of the best videos that I make.

But my perfectionism nearly prevented the video from even being put up.
The center screenshot would always be off by a few hundredths of a second. I had to fix that.
There had to be a second of blackscreen after the video had finished so the whole thing can be seen. I had to fix that.
I had to adjust the center screenshot so that it would fit in the new time slot that the black screen created.
After all of these, I had to make sure that the titles were lined up.
It was miserable, probably the most miserable time that i've ever had trying to make a video.
But it's done, and in an hour it'll be up on Youtube.
Finally.

Rise/set's still looking the same since I last updated (I think)
1. Smile
2. Like Song
3. Little Wolf
4. Rotation/Spin
5. Cyanide Lightyear
6. Either Obscura or Pack Mentality (not sure yet)
7. Pneumonia

Zane and I were considering starting to record this Saturday. Don't know if that's going to happen because I have to go to a surprise birthday party which my parents claim 'is far more important.' So we'll see.

~-~

No comments: