4/4/08

O, to be a machine!

Time to blog.
I've found myself wanting to post on this more than I have Youtube. This blog is like my Internet safety net. Nowadays, I feel like I need to please everyone with every single video that I make. That's why a lot of them have been shit lately.

Music I want:
Raconteur's new album (that I didn't even know existed until yesterday)
The Black Key's new album (possibly, not like their other stuff @ all)
Everything that Menomena has ever made
Cold war Kids - robbers and cowards (wanted it for a while, but i've never actually got around to purchasing it)
Viva la Vida or death and all his friends by Coldplay... although it doesn't come out until June. *waits outside Best Buy for the next few months*

Things I've been called in the last week:
Youtube whore
Kermit the Frog
Boo Radley

Public schools are great for the self-esteem. :D

Also, Cyanide Lightyear's now up on videosforpictures. Thanks again to Dave for putting it on auto-play on his channel. (although he doesn't want me to thank him for some weird reason) hmm... *starts to think that i AM a Youtube whore*

Might put up a new video soon. I haven't really wanted to, but now that I have an audience of nearly 400 people (I have 450 subscribers, but you know that a few of those people just did an automatic subscription adder) I feel almost forced into making a video. It's almost as if Youtube isn't fun for me anymore. Maybe I'll make a retreat channel where I subscribe to the same people and do the things I did before I started vlogging. Those were the better days for me.

Until next time!

~-~

1 comment:

Zanois said...

I just got the new Raconteurs album the other day. It's pretty great.
I listened to the new Black Keys the other day, it's not really that different, other than the production and the first song. You might want to check out the new Gnarls Barkley, though.
My recommendation: Friend And Foe by Menomena. That's probably the best one. It's got a wicked cool case too.
I legally downloaded the Cold War Kids album. Wink. I mean...

It's awesome, especially the hospital bed song there.