4/6/08

Drawing Board

This is my drawing board.

RISE/SET:
Smile (It's Morning)
Metronome
The Like Song
Rotation/Spin
Pneumonia
Insomnia/Pack Mentality
Cyanide Lightyear (It's Evening)

Song rearrangement counter : 5
-------------------
Edit: 4/9/08: 7:48 PM
Just had a great idea. Cyanide Lightyear takes on the subtitle (It's Evening) and moves down to the last track. Lightyear's second part will take on the name of (It's Evening).
This is fun. :D
The edit below's a lot more exciting, read that one as well.

Edit: 4/9/08: 7:32 PM
A new song in the mix entitled "Pack Mentality" is up for consideration. I'm considering conjoining Insomnia and Pack Mentality to make one final track, since they're both about 2 minutes in length. I plan on the song being just drums if it's ever recorded, because I want the song to be stripped down and tribal. Me singing very quietly adds a nice touch, methinks. I'd post the lyrics but they require more editing before they're complete. I've done a couple of dry run-throughs and I think it deserves to go on the EP.

Humming Hymns has taken the title of "Rotation/Spin" and "Rotation 4" has taken the title of "Metronome".

Oh and by the way, just a little non-important side note:
The album is going to be titled RISE/SET.

Edit: 4/8/08: 5:06 PM
Looks like I've done a lot but I really haven't.

Edit: 4/7/08: 9:35 PM
-Moving 'Cold Blooded Killer' to either bright side or dropping it completely. Once again, the second half of the album needs to completely contrast the first side. Cold-blooded killer fits more on the bright side.
-Might cut the second half of Cyanide Lightyear out and then insert Insomnia as an outro to Cyanide Lightyear and album. It'd make a good closer.
-Cold-Blooded Killer would make a good second song. I'm doing that. See how that looks/sounds. -I'm changing the titles of Cold-Blooded Killer and possibly Cyanide Lightyear so that they fit together more with their respective parts of the album.
-Just realized: Smile (It's Morning) = waking up and Insomnia = falling asleep. *pats self on back*

Edit: 4/7/08 : 7:04 PM
-Zane McHolyFreakingPoop will most likely be producing my new album.
-The album's going to be a lot more ambient than the last one. Half will be bright, Half will be dark. The turning point = Rotation 4. (Rotation 4: Rotation = Turning Point, 4 = Fourth Song)

~-~

No comments: