9/12/08

General Life Vlog

Life update.

1. Ran two meets in the last three days
First meet = 23:04 (49th of 60)
Avg. mile = 7:26
Second meet = 23:24 (110th of 148)
Avg. mile = 7:32

I did surprisingly well in today's meet, seeing as how it was raining semi-hard, there were incredibly steep hills, and I felt winded halfway through. The first meet was virtually all flat.

Goal = break at least 22 minutes by the end of the season.

2. I'm working on mixing a track that will be part of something secret. (Could be a while until you know what I'm talking about. Secrets are fun.)

Should probably fill Zane in about it...

3. Radiohead's apparently already working on their next album. Ben Folds' new album comes out on the 30th. *head essplodes*

4. My cousin's wife is preggers (!) and my brother's getting married (!!!)

5. School's still preventing me from making any videos. But I might make one this weekend. At long last.

6. I've been thinking of album titles. Here are some that have come to mind
- Spaniard Shade
- Two Weeks Ago, You Were Eaten by A Turkey
- Product Placemints
- Pulse Stay Enter

7. I REALLY WANT TO BE ON INDIEDUCTION, DAMMIT.

~-~

No comments: