8/27/10

Boobs and a Friend's Music

You know what bothers me? When people on the Internet, mostly YouTube, decide that, to garner more views, they'll put "boobs" either somewhere in their title or as their main focus. It's an exploitation of peoples' stupidity, so it's just completely wrong on both ends. I'm looking at you, Shane Dawson.

--

Speaking of boobs, I got a physical copy of Menomena's new album "Mines"
last week. It's cover is of a statue of a naked
woman with her legs blown off. It's been sitting next to my desktop since I got it last week. My parents share the desktop, so they've probably, at some point, glanced over and seen boobs.

I feel awkward, and should probably move that CD into my room. ASAP.

By the way, that album is totally awesome, definitely get it. Whoever you are. There's truly something for everyone on it.

--

Now to what I actually wanted to talk about! My friend, Eliot, has started to experiment with noise and has been recording these experiments (e.g. music). He sent me this song, entitled ACOSRIP, and a) I really like the title and b) it's actually pretty interesting to listen to. There's a lot of evolution throughout it, and there's nothing that really tethers it together. It's just a completely ambient, synth-drenched trip-out that's really fun and relaxing to listen to, and I feel like other people should give it a go.

STREAM BELOW!?

ACOSRIP (Eliot) by videosforpictures
--

I'm still looking at you, Shane Dawson.

~````-````~

1 comment:

ELMH said...

Awww, thank you for the props Jay ;D I really appreciate it ^______^

*is very flattered*