8/26/10

LOTS TO TALK ABOUT!

HEY GUISE (probably talking to a wall at this point)!

I have a lot of things that I want to talk about, but I'm just going to be doing separate blogs for each one of them. Simply because I miss writing.

So, first of these will be about the album. I've been throwing around ideas for the last few months, but it's finally nearly in fruition. Here's some information.

The album's name will be Deficit. These will be the tracks:

1) Scape and pedicel. (just under 6 minutes, unrecorded)
2. Prison Hotel (Für Dugout Dick) - 2:35

3) PTSD - 6:22

4. Slow Clap - 1:34

5) Butcherbird - 3:45

6. Stay Sweet - 1:14


So it'll be about 20 minutes along. I'm hopefully gonna push it to some small labels and see how far I get. Fingers crossed, eh?

Styles on this album that I explore are shoegaze, classical, ambient, lo-fi, and straightforward rock. All centered around the piano, course. But there's a little bit of drumming/percussion. And a lot of noise, almost unbearable at points. Also, toy accordion.

This will be the cover, more or less:



For once, I'm excited to release something instead of reluctant.

~-~

1 comment:

Ben said...

Not talking to the wall yet!