4/30/07

Green Tea

I came up with another song today just to refresh my piano/songwriting skills and it's pretty good. It's called Green Tea, a very bluesy song with a very sweet, simple solo. I said to one of my bandmates, Chris, that our band could possibly use it. Having the band use it would be a lot better than me using it, because seeing as how I'm only recording one song (which I'm still mad about) I would probably abandon it. It would be a good song for our band anyways, because we're more geared towards the blues sound right now. I'm aiming more towards a rock-ish sound.

I'm confronting my piano teacher about the possibility of recording more than one song, because I have so much material that will just go to waste if I don't record it this time around. Career Fair and Bail Out need to get recorded, because I can already feel them slipping out of my attention span. And if I play them more, then I'll get sick of them. Not a good situation.

6 more days. YES. I'm asking about a music myspace so I can post what I record on-line. (If I like it, because I'm very picky with my voice.)

Throwing on some Niagara Falls pictures soon. Maybe one today, idk.

~-~

No comments: