4/30/07

This Post Has No Title

Ahhh... it feels good to have actual melodies in my solos now. During my practice today, I experimented with the E scale and I popped out three melodies. My teacher wrote them down. My first solo for Internal Clock sounds really good now, and I'm glad my teacher made me do that.

I always thought that you could just go crazy during solos, but now I realized I should work on actually writing music, instead of just lyrics. It'll make my music sound a lot better.

Apparently the guy that runs the studio we're recording at has rats in a cage, a really dirty floor, and a drinking problem. But my teacher insists that he's really good and can do anything with your song you want, so we aren't making any last minute changes of studio. I'm glad, I want to see the rats. (Apparently they're friendly?)

And I'm only doing one song. I can only do one song because my dad has to work, and the only open timeslot during the morning is from 10-11. And one hour is really only worth one song now that I think about it.

~-~

No comments: