4/5/07

On A Roll...

God, I can't stop posting today. Nothing better to do on a snow day on Thursday when you have no homework and no one's online.

So mad. I hear they're getting rid of our jazz band and chorus next year and the director of all the music is just leaving the school if not enough people sign up. How pathetic. Our school has no life left in it. They got rid of all these courses that would be good if our high school had more than 300 people.

I can't wait to get out of this place they call a high school. I'm staying here for 9th grade, but then I'm getting the hell out. Now that jazz band's close to extinction, if I stayed here, I'd have no chance in getting into Berklee. I'd have a better chance at Exeter High or Portsmouth or anywhere else.

Newmarket Junior/Senior High School might as well be torn to the ground, because the farthest anyone can go with it is to UNH.

There's nothing left for me in this town.

No comments: