4/29/07

More Frustration...

... But vacation was awesome, and I'll post some pictures here and there. (I got real artsy at Niagara Falls.) I was sorta disappointed there, I thought it would be a little higher than it actually was. And plus it was foggy and raining, so we couldn't see the falls illuminated. Definitely the low point of the trip.

The Baseball Hall of Fame was awesome because I got to see Curt Schilling's controversial sock:


And of course, I treated the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame like it was the best thing to ever be created by man...

But you probably want to know why I'm frustrated. My piano teacher told me Monday that I could only record one song next week. >:-(
I thought I was going to have like three hours to record, but she's only giving me one hour to do one song.
Internal Clock it is.
~-~

No comments: