5/18/07

Couple Updates

I'm suddenly doing the talent show with Jeff's brother, Sam.(((and his band i think, I don't have any details yet.))) We're doing Peace Frog by The Doors, me being on keyboards and hopefully not on vocals. I pretty much got it down, I just need to know the chords for one part, but that's it.

And Internal Clock V2 is finished, but I'm still debating whether I should post it via video yet. For one, it's extremely obscure. And another problem is that people would probably get sick of hearing virtually the same thing. It's pretty much a stripped version of Thrown Together, followed by a minorly changed Internal Clock and "bells and whistles" at the end. I don't know, it sounds good, but do people really need to hear it?(((It makes Internal Clock sound a lot better... even though my voice still sucks.)))

I still have a little more editing to do with it anyways, because there's this tone towards the beginning that's supposed to have no other sounds around it... but it does. Boo. And I think I've clocked over 9 hours editing this? How I didn't notice it... I. Don't. Know.

And this is probably the only quasi-electronic song I'll be doing, everything else will be just piano (((keyboards depending on the sound))) guitar, bass, and drums.(((maybe a few effects...)))

~-~

No comments: