5/29/07

Covers!

I just made my own rendition of Float On. It's sorta weird, because it's on piano and it's just weird to do that song on a piano, but it works. The first half proceeds like the normal song, but then during the whole "Alright already..." part, I flip to swing-time and improv a little.

---------------------------------
(As of 5/30, I have scrapped that because I realize it sucks)
---------------------------------

Not only this, but I just brushed up on Pyramid Song. I plan on doing the talent show next year, so I think the larger arsenal I have of songs ready to throw at people, the better.

Maybe I can dig up my cover of Bittersweet Symphony out of the deep archives of "Songs" too...

I need to get a camcorder really bad so I can finally put some live videos of me playing on YouTube, because those fare better than text songs, so I've learned. (My cumulative view count on YouTube right now is I think 97...) :-/


~-~

No comments: