5/6/07

Success.

Internal Clock sounds so good recorded. Now we just need to post-produce, which should be easy because I know what I want.

We need to do some stuff with the vocals, such as make it louder towards the end, we need drums, we need to add a ton more effects. I want to throw in a ton of stuff towards the end just to make it feel like your house is really on fire. Kinda like The National Anthem (Radiohead) , only with a ton of guitars and bass and piano instead of horns. Harmonies are possible with this song, maybe add another verse, the list of possibilities almost never ends.

I hope to get a ton of time to do this, unlike the one hour I was given (even though she stretched it out another half-hour for the bass)

And unfortunately, my voice is once again dull (which I'm slowly adjusting to) but I'm making the best of it. It'll make me more profilic.

Since I'm probably not getting a music myspace anytime soon, and windows movie maker doesn't support the audio, I'm trying to figure out how people will be able to hear everything...

~-~

No comments: