2/7/08

LIKE A FLY IN A PARACHUTE.

The second track is done. It's entitled "Cow-in-Parachute" and I love it. I both wrote and recorded it today.

No I'm not doing the RPM challenge, but it feels like it. I want this EP finished by March.

Anyways you know why I'm excited?

Cause it's the first time I've recorded my vocals separately since I've put up videosforpictures!

And it sounds great, because the original track that I play and sing on acts as the perfect backing track. And you don't have to strain your ears to hear what I'm saying. I'm really happy.

As much as I want to put it out, I'm holding back because I'd rather put all the songs out at once. (giggles at the secret I'm keeping from you)

Band's doing good. we're meeting up this week. Stone Church hopefully in a month. W00t!

(I just realized I broke my rule of updating every Wed... oh well. It's worth it)

(jumps up and down from excitement)

~-~

No comments: