2/8/08

THE SCREECH OF FEEDBACK THE MINDLESS CRYING THAT ALL YOUR DOGS MAKE AT A TIN CAN WHISTLE.

Third song in the books!

I wrote it a while back. I think it's mentioned once or twice in this blog. It's called "7" and I like it in its recorded phase.

But I'm still really dwelling over Cow in Parachute. That is my masterpiece right now. Also still dwelling over whether or not drums should be injected into this EP or not. Also dwelling over whether or not 7 should have backing vocals. Ahh... so much to dwell over!

This is probably definitely going to be out before February ends at the rate I'm going. I can't wait to create it.

I'm gonna be posting a video on my regular channel sometime tonight. Should be good. It's not gonna be as random as my other videos... but it's still gonna be unfocused. REALLY unfocused.

youtube.com/ofarevolution441 if you're new to my life.
http://youtube.com/videosforpictures if you're new to my music.

~-~

No comments: