2/22/08

U-G-H.

I honestly don't know what I'm doing with this EP anymore. In fact, I don't even know if it's going to be an EP!
I FINALLY got around to recording the piano track to "The Brilliance" (a whopping 6:30) but I still have to lay down vocals and the drums i promised. (and need, the song would be pretty bland without drums).

And another set of lyrics have come to my attention that sound really good paired with a riff I composed. (called Career Fair) but that would bring me up to 10 songs (well... 7 minus the interludes) which is sort of an LP. Blagh. I don't know! It's not going to be out in the next two days like I thought it would last post.

To think I was one song away from finishing and now I'm stuck. *long series of swears*

It'll be worth the struggle. But for now I'm just in a really pissy mood.

Wish me luck.
I still want this done by the end of February.

~-~

No comments: