10/27/07

It's D-Day... Again.

I'm recording tomorrow!!!

In the meantime, I've been busying myself by working on Hoax*, Farmer's Market (an 8 minute jam that rose from the ashes of a song called "Candy Bar"), and Cracks and Whirrs.

"Catface, he's got a big catface..."


In the other meantime, I've been working on a reprise to Thrown Together. The base of it's on my Myspace, but I'm still building on it. It has that sort of Cymbal Rush distracting noise about it. It'll be up as a video on my Youtube Profile. Why? Because I feel like it, that's why.

900 profile views- Myspace
Friends: 42, I think?
1530 profile views- Youtube
Subscribers: 9

Just putting that in there to look back on in the future.

"What is this? (takes out bottle of bleach) This no good for me! I must go to the shops, yes."

~-~

No comments: