10/2/07

(Superscript)2 1

HOaX* refuesses 2 b finishd.

I thought it was perfect until my piano teacher brought up the fact that there was a sort of second completely different song within. So in order to maintain it's epicness, I had to create a bridge that was long enough to cover that second song, and that step has been a pain in the Bleeping A to finish.

My perfectionism is definitely kicking in right now. I'm struggling right now to find the perfect transition between the song and the bridge, and since they're in polar opposite keys on the spectrum, it's nearly impossible to find something that fits.

Otherwise, it's sounding great and I can't wait until I can record it. Unless there's more empty promises... in which case I'm completely dropping the idea of putting my material on the album. I want things done quickly, efficiently, and right. And so far I haven't gotten what I want. If I have to wait much longer, I'm just going on my own and putting Hoax* on one of my own records. Because trust me, I have enough stuff right now to record a longish EP, and I'm still remaining tethered to this project. Just have to cut the anchor loose...

A couple more weeks. If I don't get a date by then, I'm giving up on it.

No comments: