11/22/07

At Random:

"Sometimes it feels good to just relax. Just sit in your seat and let your autopilot take hold and just drift off into a black universe."



Thanksgiving vacation is upon me right now and it feels great. I'm starting to realize that it's only one more month until Christmas and I'm amped to get what I think I'm gonna get: theflip.com. I hate to say it but it'd probably drive this blog into the obsolete.

I've really wanted to start making vlogs for a while now instead of just writing blogs. It'd be seen more often and I wouldn't have to force myself to post. Vlogs would come so much easier. If I'm lucky enough and the mic's strong enough, I could put up some music on YouTube. That's probably asking for too much, but it's good to dream...

I'm obviously gonna keep this blog. It'd be really awkward if I just made a video of me reciting random thoughts and lyrics. That'd be creepy, not entertaining.

Um um um um um...

I can't necessarily confirm anything yet but I think that the 'Usual Suspects' are in the reformation process. I think there's been enough recovery time for us to start up again and get going. Hoping for a jam session this weekend.

A singer or drummer would be nice, but will we get one? Probably not, unless god graces us...

In speaking of God-graced talent, check this guy out: youtube.com/musicfromblueskies. He's done some REALLY good covers.

"Desire to see things as they are."- George Orwell
~-~

No comments: