11/27/07

Musical Breakthrough/Violent French People

I just had one today when looking at... a song that doesn't have a title know that I think about it... that's a first. At the end of the song it just dives from the key of D major to A minor and then finishes back in D major. I'm not sure how it's that much of a musical breakthrough, but I just feel like there's gonna be even a bigger one later on. I'm excited, there's gonna be something big.

In speaking of musical breakthroughs, the band has pretty much officially reformed. We're already planning a song for the talent show next spring and we've worked on it a couple times. It's an original, and it sounds really good. No name yet, no lyrics, but we have the music.

ARTICLES DU JOUR:
Rampaging youths in Paris turn the city of light into the city of crazy rioting youngsters smashing cars into buildings.

Th-th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks!

Edit: That song that I was talking about at the beginning's called Unity. I'm so stupid for not even realizing that I mentioned it in an earlier post...

~-~

No comments: