11/21/07

Tricked Tenfold with Tentative Tongue-Twisting Titles...

My day today:

12:00 PM: I finally wake up.

1:00 PM- Eat breakfast, head downstairs, start working on a song called Unity while eating toast.

2:00 PM- Intermittently watch TV and work on Unity. The song's already starting to come together, it takes the form of not having a form. Realize the first riff sounds like the second half of Lounge by Modest Mouse off their first album. Leave it as it is, it sounds good.

3:00 PM- Main lyric comes to my head: "It's time I become a drifter, wander in the desert for a while... it's time I become a wandering frog prince, drift in the open brown sea for a spell..." Frantically write it down along with the lyric "She said she'd be fine without me"

4:00 PM- the song's done and I eat lunch.

5:00 PM- I blog it.

No comments: