4/18/10

April 18th

Hello my wonderful macrocosms.

Today is April 18th and I'm wearing a birthday hat. Left over from my second cousin's first birthday party which I did not attend.

The room felt crowded. There weren't a lot of people, but it felt packed. Little children sitting quietly in their seats as the amps blared out Wizard Chess. "I say woa-oa-oa-oa! you say:" "___________" By the end of it all, they started getting involved, but most of the show was spent in awkward lack of crowd participation. But Bobina and her friend Monique were there, which made up for it. To me, at least. We played well 85% of the time, and we were a lot louder than we should've been, since we were playing in a bookstore. But whatever. It was a lot of fun for us, and hopefully a good portion of the crowd.

After that, pizza and conversation with a nice group of people. And then Blitz at Bixby's. And then home. And then blog.

Song of the day Konono N°1's Lufuala Ndonga. I've been finding myself listening to African music lately, because of its rhythmic and entrancing properties. Particularly these guys and Janka Nabay.



time for homework kthx

~-~

No comments: