4/10/10

Plessy v. Ferguson

I have a bowl American chop suey in my hands and not a lot of time to write. So I'm gonna keep it brief.

I wrote a song at 2 A.M. last night called "Plessy v. Ferguson". A little predictable, and it's about a break-up, so it's all a little cliche, so I'm gonna do some re-writing probably.

What else, what else.

Oh yes.

Today I woke up at 11:45 AM to find out that I should have been helping out with the half-marathon. I rushed and got my stuff and headed over to the school. A little overwhelmed at first, but then I settled in. I came home and almost immediately after I had a band practice with Dumbledore's Army. We recorded an original, it's sounding pretty good. After about an hour of downtime, I'm here right now and I'm about to head out to Chris' house for a Snoozer's band practice/sleepover. We're playing for the runners of the half marathon.

I'll be more long-winded or whatever tomorrow. For now, I've got to eat and run.



~-~

No comments: