4/25/10

Day Infinity

Today consisted of more driving, lemonade, and ice cream. I drove down to Essex to see Bobina. We ate burritos at Chipotle and were going to go mini-golfing, but we ran out of time. Stupid time. Rawr.

I proceeded to eat a peanut parfait at Dairy Queen, and now I'm blogging from Bennett's house. We're playing various Nintendo 64 games. Tony Hawk, Hydro Thunder, et cetera, et cetera.

Tomorrow, odds are I'm helping out at the Special Olympics with my brother. He ended up in the emergency room tonight, but he's doing alright. Sinus infection, I heard.

Full-length, in-depth post tomorrow. I'll actually have time then.

~-~

1 comment:

alexandra said...

I had a burrito Chipotle today too! Not to mention I wanted ice cream but didn't have time. If my day involved N64 it would have been so much better, hahah. I'm sorry about your brother though, I hope he's alright! And it's cool that you're helping out at the Special Olympics. Pretty sweet! :)

I just commented on just about everything that you wrote. I'm so cool. Hah.