4/21/10

Dance Musics?

I'm commissioner of music at this upcoming dance for my school. I'm not sure why: Have they seen my taste in music?

I dug through the depths of my iTunes archive. (2079 in my main library, 859 on my iPod) I found 7 that would be suitable for a high school dance. And I'm not even sure they would be very well-received. But here they are (click to expand):


I'm gonna need about 60-65 songs for this dance.
Ugh.

I could use suggestions from anyone reading this who is familiar with Top 100 music.

---
Also, I just saw this picture floating around my folders and files:



---

Here's my song of the day. Beck's Que Onda Guero. Love the beat so so so so much.



~-~

2 comments:

Dave said...

Arctic Monkeys - I bet that you look good on the dance floor

The Killers - Mr Brightside or something less obvious.

The Beatles - Twist and Shout. (You know it's the best song ever.)

panicduckky said...

jay!
i have a bunch of stuff on my iTunes.
like, songs that are played on the radio and such.
so i could send you some MP3's and help you come up with more songs.
just, let me know.
and i'll help you out.