4/11/10

Half-marathon

Feels like I ran one. And I played at one today.

This weekend has been all over the place, but it's been a good all-over-the-place. After all of it, I've chilled out and now I'm trying to figure out whether I want (i have $5.90 on iTunes):

a) My Father My King by Mogwai with a couple of other songs
b) Offcell by Pinback
c) More Skin with Milk-Mouth by Giraffes? Giraffes!

I don't get new music very often, so this is a very difficult decision. Decisions. I don't like making them. It's a weakness of mine.

Today was spent with Bobina, mostly. It started with the Snoozers playing a show. That went fine enough, few mess-ups hither and thither, but it always happens. Especially since we weren't very prepared this time around. Happens. There's next year. And then. That's it? Wow!, that's it. End of an era. Unless we stick together in college, that is. There's always that fraction of a chance.

After the show, I came home and then went bowling with Bobina. Two games passed. She beat me in one, I crushed her in the other. Then she ended up destroying me in the arcade. First at skeeball, then in some weird jet-ski racing game. We ended up with 27 tickets and got some micro-top. We both ended up with souvenirs at the end of the day: her with the top and I with my Pocky. I swear to God, she's making me more and more Asian over time.

So yeah. good day. great day. awesome day. day day.

~-~

No comments: