4/4/10

Paques

Easter. The day that Jesus turned into a zombie and the Ether Bunny comes and makes people fall asleep, sometimes permanently. I don't believe in a God at the moment, and especially not a Christian one, so this day means almost nothing to me, other than the time spent with the family. And that's what makes this day great. I always love spending time as a family unit, since it's so rare that we're all together. I see my half-siblings maybe five or six times out of the year, so when they show up, it's kind of an event to me. My idols, all grown up. Like me.

Sliced ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, steamed carrots. Red Sox on the TV. Joey showing me The Silversun Pickups. Passive interest, I've heard them before and wasn't really amazed. There's that one song though, 'Growing Old Is Getting Old'. that's a good one. Joey slipped a $15 iTunes card into your Easter card. You ARE getting Titus Andronicus' new album now. Not gonna be able to get the Gonjasufi album though. A couple dollars short. *pure frustration*

New song was finished today. It's short and untitled, but it's good. it's frantic but kind of quiet at the same time. And there's this jazz type thing that I'm working on. I'm working on genres. Not so much layers anymore as different genres and sounds with just a piano and my voice.



~-~

No comments: