6/24/10

A Good Day

Pros.

I have a new song up on my myspace! listen to it here:

PRISON HOTEL


I got a 2120 on my SATs, which doesn't even make sense to me. Miracle. 750 on writing, 690 on reading, 680 on math. I might retake, just for the sake of improving on math, which I thought was my strongest section.

Today, I started recording for thenewnorm podcast with Eliot. It was a lot of fun, we analyzed a flagrantly anti-gay Christian rock song on YouTube for about 30 minutes, and discussed why sophomore efforts are typically letdowns before a thunderstorm started to approach my house and we were forced to stop.

I ate two plates full of Chinese food, and Robert downed a cup of Jello in under 5 seconds. Remarkable.

I played piano at Best Buy with some old guy I'd never met before. He'd start playing something on one piano, and I'd accompany him on another piano. It was incredibly fun. Strange at first, but it became fun.
---
Cons:

It ended.

No comments: