6/20/10

Things that irk me

- the fact that, even though my french teacher could replace my missing books via Amazon for a fraction of the cost of buying through the company, she must buy through the company, forcing me to fork up upwards of $100 instead of what could be $60 or less. It's the same information, in the same condition, and yet I'm paying more? For books that I could have sworn were in my locker since the beginning of this semester?

- the sound of the ceiling fan that's whirring over my head as I type this.

- my new and beautiful Korg SP-170 has one major flaw about it. I have a 1/4" wire to plug a keyboard into my amp. The Korg has a 1/8" socket. This means that I have to get a whole new cable , which will set me back even more money (since my parents will expect to be paid back in full for my missing books. i don't blame them.). I don't even have a steady job right now.

- mechanical pencils with the eraser missing.

- the letter S.

- the english final that's probably gonna kick my face tomorrow.

- not sleeping right now.

~-~

No comments: